One of my goals this year has been to release a backlog of artwork from my studio out into the world, where it will spend the rest of its days.
This work is from college and the past decade since school, much of it never before displayed.
Here are the ways I have been moving this work and ideas I'd like to use soon:
1. Give as gifts to friends and family.
2. Donate to non-profit organizations I want to support.
3. Giveaways via social media.
4. Hold sales at various venues and on social media.
5. Let it go to the highest bidder.
6. Trade with other artists. (Contact me if you want to trade artwork!)
Here is how you may get your hands on some:
1. Follow me on social media and be on the lookout for Giveaways. Follow instructions and win some artwork!
2. Peruse this Facebook album, where I will be adding images frequently, to see what's available. Then leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to wheel and deal.
6. Schedule a studio visit to look at some work This is the best way to choose from all that's available. Contact me at email@example.com to set up a time.
To give those of you who may not feel very comfortable about bidding a frame of reference, I would accept anywhere from $5-$50 for all the work that is in this post. Obviously, if you are able to bid closer to the asking price, that's wonderful because it helps my artistic endeavors, but the main goal is to put original artwork on your walls and help me move some artwork, so offer whatever you can. This opportunity also gives you the chance to own some unique work that I will most likely not create again.
If there's anything I can do to help you help me help you, please let me know!